1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skink Witch Doctor.

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by Iggy Koopa, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Iggy Koopa
    Chameleon Skink

Iggy Koopa New Member

This guy is part of my 2250 tournament list. I used the head from the savage orc shaman Wurrzag. I always like to think that skinks practice a type of witch magic rather than what the older, wiser Slann practice. Shaman sounds good but witch doctor sounds better... More pics of my army coming soon. Thanks in advance.

Iggy Koopa

Attached Files:

2. asrodrig
    Carnasaur

asrodrig New Member

That's a very interesting conversion. I like it. :D

3. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Nice, that is a great idea and skink witch doctors sound pretty cool as a theme. The model you made would suit the army well.

4. Credge
    Skink

Credge New Member

Those feathers are outstanding. This is one of the first conversions I've seen that really seem to fit extremely, extremely well! Awesome stuff.

5. Gexmofia
    Skink

Gexmofia New Member

thats inspired me and gave me a good laugh :meh:

6. Barotok
    Terradon

Barotok New Member

After looking at the pictures, I was wondering where you got the model and who sold it. Nice job converting it. The feathers and cloak exhibit fantastic detail and your color selection has a great level of contrast while still 'fitting' to give the model a definite 'feel'. Great work!

7. Iggy Koopa
    Chameleon Skink

Iggy Koopa New Member

The model is the standard skink priest that is available through GW. All I did was shave off half his head and then add the Wurzagg mask. This model was released a few years ago along with the other skink priest and various skink chiefs. Thanks again for the compliments.

8. angelwuff
    Saurus

angelwuff New Member

man I love the cloak of feathers priest. And that's an awesome conversion too!