1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gallery Spawning of Bob - Get In Shape!

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by spawning of Bob, Aug 24, 2013.

1. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

spawning of Bob Well-Known Member

Well, with the new season's rules and models now upon us, its time to get our armies back into shape!

Lets be honest, years of Focused Rumination have not been kind to our waistlines.
    newscales.jpg

And if you look unhealthy on the outside, you're sure to be unhealthy on the inside too!
    thinkp.jpg

I think you'll find that between Skinks having Leadership 5, and the Predatory Fighter rule, there will be a lot more fleeing and pursuing, so it make sense to work on that aerobic fitness.
    wk39.jpg

Many of the greats of the Lizardmen Team wouldn't have become Hall-of-Famers if it wasn't for long hours of dedication in the Gym.

Chakax - Loves that Eternity Workout!
    sn1q.jpg

Gor-rok - The Great White Show-Off!
    jceq.jpg

A word of caution if you are starting out - get an instructor to help you plan your program - its easy to get your muscles out of balance if you don't mix it up a little.
    i9ge.jpg

Don't forget the role that nutrition plays in making your body a lethal weapon - you are what you eat!

Chameleon
    2bkg.jpg

And getting in shape isn't just for the warriors! Your Monstrous Beasts and Monsters will also benefit from being trained to be the best they can be, and how to deal with common battlefield situations.
    3on2.jpg

s3os.jpg

Now listen up! You've got to realize that there is no substitute for quality time at the gym and that there are no shortcuts.
    r0yo.jpg

Now I know that you are leaning back sucking down a tube of Pringles and watching Dr Phil right now, and you are asking yourself, "why in the heck would I put myself through that?"

Well, I'll tell you, the enemies of Lustria aren't sitting back on their behinds. They are out there right now preparing themselves.

Skaven
    04cj.jpg

Ogreobics
    dj0g.jpg

Tomb Kings
    u7u4.jpg

High Elves
    fnvv.jpg

So get off that couch and GET INTO SHAPE!

(warning - Lizardmen who have not recently been participating in regular exercise should get clearance from their Herpetologist before commencing a program)

Riowyn and Scalenex like this.
  2. lbisson
    Cold One

lbisson New Member

Always read the ingredients on your elixirs! There are too many skink-athletes getting caught up in PED problems. To make it easy, only take elixirs with the N810 stamp of approval!

Thanks for the laugh Bob!

3. rychek
    Troglodon

rychek Active Member

Bwahahahaha! Bob, you are the best!

4. IronJaw
    Cold One

IronJaw Member

I loved the Cannon Ball catching Carno... That was good. ;)

5. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

I especially liked the Terradon with the kettle bell wait. At the gyms I've been at we say PR for Personal Record rather than PB for personal best. Maybe that's an Aussie thing.

The skeleton with the protein shake was also especially funny. You are getting quite good at drawing detailed skeletons.

I imagine the Skink on the treadmill is listening to the song "Eye of the Jaguar"

6. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

You really cracked me up on the High Elf one. :D

7. T`hinker`er
    Salamander

T`hinker`er Active Member

Oh my High Elf opponent is just going to love when I show this to him! LOL!

8. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

Good, noone has noticed that I have only ever drawn one detailed skeleton. Here he is again with arms reposed:
    nl33.jpg

Some of the Slann above may seem familiar too.

SoB

9. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

I actually had your HE opponent in mind while I was doing this one, T`hinky.

10. Slanputin
    Carnasaur

Slanputin Well-Known Member

I take a hiatus from the forum, and I'm greeted by a deluge of new comics upon my return! Amazing! I particularly like the Elven one, and I'm always excited to see the Tomb King cameo.

Chakax is looking pretty ripped... muscular lizards always disturb me, although the 'eternity workput' sounds so brutal it's probably justified in this case ;)