1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gallery Spawning of Bob: History's Least Successful Skaven Invasions

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by spawning of Bob, May 2, 2013.

1. Old Mossy
    Bastiladon

Old Mossy Active Member

Re: Spawning of Bob: History's Least Successful Skaven Invas

pahahaha lovely :)
    I do love your bath towel Slann. Thought about making a model for him? :D

2. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

spawning of Bob Well-Known Member

I've got a number of conversions in mind, but I hadn't thought about a Newscales one. They all wait for the mystical future time when I can get around to it.

By the way, I had tried to get Old Mossy into the "Kitchen too far" award alongside Jamie Oliver. Ol' Moss was going to say, "and that's another thing... Tomatoes! When I was a kid Tomatoes tasted like tomatoes!" I'd originally thought of him on one side of the pot with the rats looking mournfully at him, but there wasn't really room. I couldn't think of another way to include him which made sense.

I'll probably do some more Old Mossy pictures in the future. I can imagine him and Jebediah saying, "Well, back in the 7th edition........." and then complaining about how everythings been nerfed by the new army book.

Bowser likes this.
  3. Qupakoco
    Skink Chief

Qupakoco Keeper of the Dice Staff Member

*in a weezy old man voice* "Back in 5th edition, in what us cool cats called 'HeroHammer', a Slann Mage Priest could take on an entire army by himself! And the model didn't rank up with the Temple Guard very well so no one ever thought to field them together! Ahh the good old days..."