1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Lounge, Army Diary.

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by Gojira, Aug 19, 2010.

1. T`hinker`er
    Salamander

T`hinker`er Active Member

Wow, fantastic work here, so glad that you are back to working on your lizards and your thread has been raised from the dead (or page 15, anyway!)

2. NewToFantasy
    Skink

NewToFantasy New Member

you have a very bright color scheme, it's defenitly similair to the GW scheme but I think it looks 10 times better

3. FavoredoftheOldOnes
    Terradon

FavoredoftheOldOnes Member

Sweet looking stuff you got here so far. The bases really contrast against your models which looks really good. I'm liking that movement tray as well.

4. Gojira
    Cold One

Gojira New Member

Cheers all. It was a real learner army for me. Everything I had only ever painted before was on stuff that was undercoated black. Then lots of dark colours and browns for my beastmen. So when I sprayed some TG white and started painted I thought, what have I gotten myself in for. I just decided to go with it and just learn along the way and use it as an oportunity to try new things. I will be replacing all the bases on my models with my sculpted ones, but I'm glad I tried them like they were. Hopefully its this week I get the rest of the bases back in resin form.