1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trade painting for models?

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by protector, Feb 25, 2016.

1. protector
    Temple Guard

protector Active Member

For a while I have been struggling to keep up with my collection and haven't had the time in years to paint or convert anything. But due to a great job and a love of the game I have collected a staggering amount of models from almost every army.

So I was wondering if there were some people out there that had the desire to trade their time and skills for models? I have models from almost every army that need to be painted and could be traded, notably I could trade an entire large Tomb Kings/Vampire Counts/Death army or quite a good sized empire/high elf/ogre/etc army.

I'm not looking for anything super professional but I do really care about quality, I would rather have someone take their time and have me wait on getting the painted models back than have a fast turn around. I would hopefully like to make larger transactions i.e. mid size to larger forces, and I would also cover shipping cost. If anyone is interested please let me know and send some examples of what I could expect from you and what you would be looking for in trade for the work.

Feel free to message me or reply in this thread with any questions.