1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fiction Warden's Index of Fiction, Lore, and Links

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by Warden, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Warden
    Slann

Warden Tenth Spawning

Having a hard time finding some of my older works, so here they are all in one place for me to find easily (and save the mighty @Scalenex some work, long may he index).

Warhammer Fantasy- standard link color.
    Age of Sigmar- turquoise
    Alternate settings that are not WHF or AOS- dark magenta

Lore

Lost City of Mutal. Covering the lore of my Mayan-inspired Lizardmen Temple City.

New World of Gold. Summary of major warmblood (non-Lizardmen) settlements of Lustria, canon and non-canon.

Lizardmen Calendar. Based on the Mayan Long Count, covering events from the distant past of Lizardmen lore and into the AOS continuity.

Shogun of the Dragon Isles. Alternative Lizardmen setting, Samurai Lizardmen.

Fullmetal Lizardmen. Short fluff blurb and artwork, a pair of Lizardmen treasure-hunters/ potential Dogs of War characters.

AOS Jungle Project: (ongoing)

Fiction

Ten Little Treasure Hunters. Long fiction work. A band of intrepid treasure hunters seek to steal some Lizardmen gold, and get more than they bargained for.

Pirates of the Dragon Isles. My first Short Story contest entry (story #4). Lizardmen pirates. Start playing that Jack Sparrow entrance theme.

Never Lie to a Samurai. Short Story contest entry. Set in the Shogun of the Dragon Isles universe, tells the story of the rather dishonourable samurai Ake Zuhuanchi.

Sacred Spawning- First Green Crocodile. Short Story contest entry. The Temple City of Mutal is doomed by the daemonic hordes when something unexpected happens.

Stirring Up the Dust. Alternative Lizardmen setting, Wild West Lizardmen. Inspired by an epic forum collaboration, Among the Dust. Now complete thanks to the second half written for a Short Story contest ("The Skink with No Name").

Extermination of the Fimir. Short Story contest entry. If you want to know what really happened when the Old Ones invaded the planet, read this. May contain heresy.

Bowl of Blood. Short Story contest entry. Lizardmen Blood Bowl story and competition between the Sotek Stegadons and the Tzunki Terradons.

Links

...art threads:​

Art Thread. My Warhammer drawing and art thread. Includes my art contest entries, maps, and other artwork.

Mayan Art Thread. Inspirational thread, lots of pictures.

and the warhammer projects threads:​

Mayan Lizardmen. My warhammer paint blog.

Other Paint Blog. Lustrian Bretonnians, flying orks, samurai, and other projects.

Jungleheim: Mordheim in Lustria. My Mordheim battle-report thread.

Game Room Projects. Ongoing Warhammer room projects.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
  2. Warden
    Slann

Warden Tenth Spawning

Post reserved. :bag:

Paradoxical Pacifism likes this.
  3. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

I have updated your entry in the Lustriapedia. If you want something different, private message me how you want your entry to look or stick it under a spoiler tab above.

Also, you should put the Isle of Komodo into the Warden Index for completeness and so your index can have a splash of turquoise.

Warden and Paradoxical Pacifism like this.
  4. Warden
    Slann

Warden Tenth Spawning

Agreed. I plan to do all 8 realms at the moment, get some more flavor for the AOS section. I really don't like not having "known" locations in a lot of the realms, nowhere to draw maps of :(