1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Armies of Renown

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Doons, Nov 7, 2023.

1. Doons
    Saurus

Doons Member

So any thoughts will we get an army of renown? What strange focus would we like to see ? What crappy jank we will probably get stuck with? make eotg playable with a focus army?i could see a skink keyword focus army being decent but not great which seems to be what most of the armies look like .

Kilvakar likes this.
  2. jinjerJosh22
    Kroxigor

jinjerJosh22 Well-Known Member

I could see something with Terradons and Ripperdactls. Imagine how spectacular a board full of them would be. Their is a gap in the market for a Kroxigor hero to fill.

Kilvakar likes this.
  3. Kilvakar
    Carnasaur

Kilvakar Well-Known Member

I would really like one, but at the same time it's unlikely they'll even be playable after the next GHB :(

That said, an army of renown that focuses around the big dinos would be great, I'm sad Thunder Lizards are so terrible now. But I also agree something focused around the flyers would be great. We don't really have anything in the book right now that buffs them and they're great models. Kroxigor hero would also be amazing :)

jinjerJosh22 likes this.
  4. Doons
    Saurus

Doons Member

What if AoR is gw warscroll battalion replacement, and we are actually playtesting(for free classic gw move) an element of 4.0 prelaunch?
    Side note : Great time to fix EoTG in an Army of renown just saying

Kilvakar likes this.