1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Articles to print in 3D - Lizardmen / Seraphon

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Ge32, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Kilvakar
    Carnasaur

Kilvakar Well-Known Member

2. Krogmonster
    Saurus

Krogmonster Active Member

Attached Files:

Bowser likes this.
  3. Krogmonster
    Saurus

Found a patreon doing lizardmen this month, their bastiladon proxy looks good! Engine is very similar to my crystal housing design, but done professionally lol (NOT claiming they stole my design, if they took inspiration i am honored!)

https://www.patreon.com/dragonslake3dminiaturas

Attached Files:

4. Lord-Marcus
    Slann

Lord-Marcus Sixth Spawning

I like dragons lake. And I want to paint that bastiliadon

Just A Skink, Bowser and Krogmonster like this.
  5. mentos90
    Jungle Swarm

mentos90 New Member

Just A Skink and Bowser like this.
  6. Croco Guard
    Cold One

Croco Guard Well-Known Member

7. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

These are super cool, may have to remix some into rounds.

These look great. Nice detail.

8. Croco Guard
    Cold One

Croco Guard Well-Known Member

Oh boy, almost missed this one somehow. Lord of the Print is doing Dinotopia volume 2!

On their patreon/tribes for April. $10 per month tier. All their minis eventually go to their myminifactory account for single purchase as well.
    dinotopia2bannersmall2 copie.jpg

I quite liked their first outing with big caravan style dinosaurs.

RandomTsar, Just A Skink and Bowser like this.
  9. NecridHydra
    Temple Guard

NecridHydra Well-Known Member

God, that Spinosaur is gorgeous.

Just A Skink and Bowser like this.
  10. Krogmonster
    Saurus

Attached Files:

11. Ge32
    Troglodon

Ge32 Well-Known Member

upload_2022-5-11_12-40-27.png

Let's see guys, if you are going to use parts designed by other artists without even asking for permission, do not put things for sale that you did not design yourself, it is not ethical or morally correct.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

upload_2022-5-11_12-31-34.png

We all know that you have taken the crown of the Mazdamundi from One Page Rules, the mace that you can find on Thingiverse and that you used the sphere of the Astrolith dial of @Axquirix. But don't be so hypocritical as to tell me that you made the exact same glyphs in Rhino that I shared for free a long time ago.
    I don't like hypocrisy.

upload_2022-5-11_12-32-2.png

========================
    ========================
    ========================

If you're going to take parts from other artists, don't sell it.
    And if you are going to sell it, ask for permission, because I never gave you permission to use the products I sculpted.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

upload_2022-5-11_12-37-24.png
    I assure you that you did not even ask permission to include the skinks sculpted by Ilhadiel

I would love for you to show us your Rhino Glyph designs so we can compare them
    upload_2022-5-11_12-48-53.png
    upload_2022-5-11_12-49-43.png
    upload_2022-5-11_12-52-47.png

Sculptors, if you are going to use designs from other sculptors, ask permission.
    Do not market the work of others.

Last edited: May 11, 2022
  12. Ge32
    Troglodon

Ge32 Well-Known Member

I hope you like the last one, it is a project that I will do in the future.

It will be a room with figures that tell a story, and others with random astronomical images

Bowser likes this.
  13. Krogmonster
    Saurus

Is rhino very difficult to use? I use Sketchup for things like that, but it can be clunky at times.

Bowser likes this.
  14. Ge32
    Troglodon

Ge32 Well-Known Member

Rhino is like Autocad, the interesting thing about Rhino is that you can play with polylines creating designs that you can then extrude.

For figures in miniature scales, you have to know what is the minimum size in which the details can be made, how many mm to give it depth and how many mm to give it distance so that it can be seen.

The parts that for example that guy has downloaded, and used in "his sculpture" is from my previous design (my Beta design), in which I was currently able to correct the depth to make them look better.

If you work with Rhino, you can ask me those details privately and I will gladly leave you some tips.

15. PAC
    Jungle Swarm

PAC New Member

So that Guy is telling me I'm a liar, and defames by saying false things about me!

(the zbrush files are at my home, so if you want to see them, you have to wait a bit, I'm at work)!

So the slann is from me , the crown, the jewels, and everything on the slann too. It wasn't from Onepagerules! It's from the artwork made for totalwar 2
    upload_2022-5-11_18-22-29.png
    upload_2022-5-11_18-23-13.png upload_2022-5-11_18-24-10.jpeg

Point Close!

For the sphere, I don't know what to say...

That's a sphere with signs!

And I did some lighning in zbrush with zspehere. This job can be done by any child who uses rhino!

upload_2022-5-11_18-26-6.png

The bowls are from me but the heart not! I told him I found on another 3d files! Not from him! it was free, but it was exactly the same, I just removed the bowls, to used mine! upload_2022-5-11_18-31-12.png
    So for those bowls, it's just for a personal project, so I just downloaded it, and add it to my work. Not for selling them! That all, Don't tell me that everybody who downloaded it asked you before and never use it on their one projects!. Be careful to what you say! Second Point closed!

So now the throne I'm selling and not the one I'm not! Careful again!
    upload_2022-5-11_18-39-3.png

upload_2022-5-11_18-39-25.png
    upload_2022-5-11_18-40-39.png

Everything is 3D made! not used from your mesh! I think it's a stl you are selling and not a 3dm! And I never bought something from you! I can prove it too!

The glyph..............tell me where they are!
    First of all! I can't see them on that throne!
    The photos you took are also from the personal project....

So now for the skinks that he told me was invented by him or anyone he said! We all now that GW never did skinks before! So nobody can do it too.

The files are on my Zbrush so I can't now! I told it before!

And It's a big waist of time to open every files to showing you that you are not the only one who can do 3d! I do things for my work on rhino much more complex, those sphere, glyph, crown and what you told is the level of what we learned at school!

So don't tell that I sell your work! Nothing that I sell came from you! Nothing!

But thank you for the heart for my personal work if it's what you wanted to hear!

16. PAC
    Jungle Swarm

PAC New Member

And sorry I made a mistake, a big mistake...that throne is not the one I'm selling.....

It's this one with damages and horns and other details! I don't want you to telling me it's not the same on the pictures and I said wrong informations. It was just the wip on the throne!

That's picture is the last one

But this one is mesh because the damages and other creepers (I don't know if it's the good translate) was made on zbrush.

upload_2022-5-11_18-57-45.png
    upload_2022-5-11_18-59-55.png

Oh What can I see, is that the skink that supposed not be from me ???

upload_2022-5-11_19-1-10.png

I don't even have to open my zbrush! We all can see that it's clearly not from you! Or Anybody else!

17. PAC
    Jungle Swarm

PAC New Member

I will not asking for apologies, but I want you to remove your post full of defamation! Thank you!

18. Ge32
    Troglodon

Ge32 Well-Known Member

Anyone who knows how to use Rhino knows how to export an STL and make it wireframe.

There I do not see any work process.
    Show me all the meshes you used to generate the booleans to design it.

Anyway.
    Nothing gives you the right to use my designs for your personal commercial use.
    Make your own designs generate your own glyphs.

If you are going to market it, do not plagiarize other sculpting artists.

I care very little that you used to make your Slann. I have already told you privately, the problem is not that you use parts of my designs, the problem is that you market them and you don't even cite the real author.

19. PAC
    Jungle Swarm

PAC New Member

I didn't saw that there is an accusation for the mace too.....

upload_2022-5-11_20-38-8.png

It's a bit insulting to say that I'm not able to make this kind of object to the point of going to look on the internet to use it.

It may be complicated for some to do it to the point of knowing everything that exists in objects and others on the internet, not for me.

If I knew in advance that hearts were a problem for a personal project, I wouldn't have taken them. But I was too lazy to do them.

upload_2022-5-11_20-38-1.png

20. Ge32
    Troglodon

Ge32 Well-Known Member

If this is how you are going to start your career as a 3D designer, I wish you good luck.
    Because that's how Raven Twin started like you, and we all know how he's doing.