1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Post-Custom model Kroxigor

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by woogity, Nov 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moniker
    Kroxigor

Moniker Member

Wow! I'd love to get a hold of a set of those.

2. morbal
    Skink

morbal New Member

I 'm considering a set to, can you mail me shipping cost to Belgium pleas?

And have you an idea for the next goodie how much that will be? becaus if i'm come now on the list your next 5 sets will be released i think, to popular!
    maybe like some kind of not official kickstarter? and wainitng with shipment for that set to be released.

but here is my mail: jaspergregoor9@msn.com
    I hope to heve contact soon.

greeting Jasper

3. shwaym
    Skink

shwaym Member

woogity,

I cannot PM but am still very interested. Please PM me or email me at matthew.arminio@gmail.com. I am happy to pay for shipping and make a donation to a charity of your choice if I cannot pay you for them.

4. yiska56
    Jungle Swarm

yiska56 New Member

I'm really keen to get my hand on those models, will cover the cost happily Angushorder@gmail.com
    :D

5. AgeofGold
    Jungle Swarm

AgeofGold New Member

Im very interested in getting these models. Send me a pm if you could please. :D

6. WiO
    Jungle Swarm

WiO New Member

Hello

The first sorry, my english is not very good.

I am a player of lizard men from Spain .

I wonder if I could buy those Kroxigors alternative models, are an authentic beauty .

I will be very attentive to this post , congratulations on your work.

Tanks, bye!

7. woogity
    Cold One

woogity Active Member

Hey guys just back from the holidays. models shipped to me sometime around new years so hopefully they will be waiting in their nice warm boxes at my work tomorrow morning.

still waiting on reply from

Phatmotha-Phucka
    Jayzerus
    Heuningby
    Rychek
    Lordkingcrow

If you guys are still interested please get me a pm or drop a message in this thread ASAP as once the models are in I will make the final list for the first shipment and If I dont have your info I will bump you to the wait list.

-Woog

8. jayzerus
    Skink

jayzerus Member

Hey Woogity,

We traded PMs a few weeks back. You should have all my info.

9. Skinned15
    Jungle Swarm

Skinned15 New Member

Wow these are incredible! How do I get my hands on these?

10. woogity
    Cold One

woogity Active Member

Hey guys so they are in :)

Man0waR
    Kblock
    Skinquisitor
    Pofl
    TheRedDevil

you guys are at the top of the waitlist along with Countersunk81 can you guys send me pms with your addresses or email me at mattd3d@gmail.com with the info incase the guys mentioned in the last post dont follow through?

Jayzerus: hey dude yea sorry bout that i do have your info down, you are all good.

10366167_10100908616142913_2519571732220142881_n.jpg

sorry for the low quality image was a quick one from the phone and the lighting is pretty bad in my flat. anyways wanted to share the scale vs Gutrot Spume there, they are about 30% more mass than the blightkings so pretty large for the same base. they are pre-primed with a grey primer, and are a resin, so they require super glue, or thick glue( citadel). there is a little flash between some of the fingers, but its pretty easily removed with a file and the back of a hobby knife.

You will want to wash them with some soapy warm water when you get them in as a few of the models have separating agent on them still, it comes off very easily.

check the images on here and make sure that your models have the same pieces in the same places when you make them, going through the sets a few of them have been pre packaged with the arm of one of the other models which if you glued it on without paying attention would be a pain to get off.

-Woog

11. Rikard
    Stegadon

Rikard Well-Known Member

You sir, have done an outstanding job!

I eagerly await mine and will get going on a salamander ASAP, also if you have any images you'd like me to use as reference, just let me know. :)

12. Lyvef1re
    Jungle Swarm

Lyvef1re New Member

I knew I should be visiting this site more often. The creativity here is a gold mine!

I know this is really late notice but if any more get done/are left over then I would love to be in for 2 sets. Been looking to try my hand at a large scale project and would absolutely love to use the Krox you designed. I would go as far as to say that they far exceed any of the competition as far as quality and belonging amongst the other lizardmen goes. :)

Sending you a pm with email for contact purposes

13. Purehammer
    Skink

Purehammer Member

Another long time lurker here that has been tempted from the depths by the quality of these models. They look amazing woogity.

If anymore of these beauties become available I would also like to be considered for them.

Email if it becomes possible at all.

Parkerj2k1l@hotmail.com

Cheers

14. woogity
    Cold One

woogity Active Member

Hey guys gonna cut off the orders at this point as the second shipment which I haven't even placed yet is going to be full. Thanks so much for the interest in these guys!

I assure you everyone who has posted in here or sent me a PM so far WILL get the sets they asked for once the second order goes out but for now I would ask for no further orders on these guys, so I can focus on getting the already ordered ones out, and on the next character I'm planning on doing.

Thanks again, and once my OBI hangups have been alleviated, I plan on opening a little web-store and will let everyone know when things are more available, but I also feel like I have pushed the envelope with my company as far as I am comfortable.

These will start shipping out later this week as soon as I have all the postages printed and the invoice typed up. Please Please Please if you get a few of these guys painted up post your images in here! I would love to see them in color!

-Woog

15. Rikard
    Stegadon

Rikard Well-Known Member

Will do, already got some ideas for colour schemes.
    Also if you open up a web store and want some help with sculpts, give me a shout. :)

16. Haemoglobin
    Ripperdactil

Haemoglobin 9th Age Army Support

I will definately put up a pic when i get mine!

17. Xlanax_lot
    Troglodon

Xlanax_lot Well-Known Member

Same here, allready working on some color schemes

18. Lyvef1re
    Jungle Swarm

Lyvef1re New Member

Thanks so much for what you've done so far. It might be a fair while by the sounds of things but i'll definitely commit to some Krox photos when they arrive. Very keen to see where your artistic flair takes you next. :)

19. Akaldos
    Jungle Swarm

Akaldos New Member

Hey there Woogity, I would first like to say that I was greatly enthralled by your design of the Kroxigors. They truly seem to have a life of their own and I can not thank you enough for going through the trouble of making these beautiful creatures.

I must confess that I was deeply disappointed that you would not be able to sell these models nor were you 100% sure of their future. I came late to the game, both to the site and to Warhammer as a whole so I cant complain about not being first in line. I have always found the models building and lore to be so alluring, but could not really get into until now. Although, I am more drawn to the building and painting then the playing, which is sort of why I love this site since there are so many talented artists here to draw inspiration from. I just started my first regiment of Saurus and have really been pumped. Even more so after seeing your models. I am even thinking of posting them when they are done.

Anyways, what I really wanted to ask was whether you would be willing to share the file to print these guys? At my university's library we can use the 3D printer for free by appointment. I completely understand though if the answer is no because trusting some stranger with your file that you obviously slaved over could prove detrimental to any future sales. All I can give is my word, but that probably would not do the trick. I'll still keep my fingers crossed though. In case you do decide to send me the file or you would rather put me on the list for the second/third printing then you can reach me at awhitt3@kent.edu. Again, I just want to say that your models kick butt in comparison to GWs Kroxigors and I would be honored to even have one to just pour my heart and soul into building, painting, and bring to life. :)

20. woogity
    Cold One

woogity Active Member

Hey there so honestly I would like to help you out, but aside from the fact that if I shared source files with someone, it would be very difficult for me to prove that the work was mine without legal action, but also my source files are not cut up for printing. All of that was done by the folks at my printers, and I do not have access to their files. If you wanted to get into digital sculpting to make some designs of your own I would be happy to help you out with any technical questions or problems you might run into.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.