1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kroxigor height?

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by Kurlin, May 13, 2010.

1. Kurlin
    Ripperdactil

Kurlin New Member

So I was thinking about getting some reaper miniatures to use as Kroxigor, or possibly converting some of my current models into Kroxigors. Could anyone with a new version Kroxigor tell me approximately how tall they are?

thanks

2. Arsenal
    Temple Guard

Arsenal New Member

I am fairly sure they are roughly 1/3 taller than the total height of a Saurus, but I will measure tonight for you when I get home.

3. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

I compared those Reptus that I know the size of with the Reapers old "Lizardmen" line
    and it looks like they might be Kroxigor sized...
    http://www.reapermini.com/FigureFinder#detail/02404

I looked in the forum and it said that the top mark is about inch high.

4. Kurlin
    Ripperdactil

Kurlin New Member

Ya that was the figure I was looking at(after you pointed out the triangle heights in the other thread) that looked to be about 2 inches high, but since I don't know the height of a kroxigor had to ask :) I am hoping they might be close as they have 4 packs for $13. Would save a pretty penny over GW.

I would appreciate it Arsenal.

5. president kang
    Skink

president kang Member

I know the lizardman tyrant is the exact same hight as the 6th edition krox. I have one as my champion and it fits in perfectly. However, the new krox are slightly tall and bulkier than the 6th ed ones.

6. Kurlin
    Ripperdactil

Kurlin New Member

Well if they are the same height as the 6th edition krox then they will work out great. I don't need them to be exactly like the new Kroxigor, I was just trying to be in the ballpark so they weren't too small. And of course they have to able to look like they can swing over my skinks easily :) And well as long as the tyrant is bulkier then a saurus or TG I am fine with it, since they have the same strength anyway.

7. Arsenal
    Temple Guard

Arsenal New Member

They are 2 1/4 inches tall, 2.5 if you measure to the top of the weapons. :)

Sanx likes this.
  8. Kurlin
    Ripperdactil

Kurlin New Member

Cool thanks Arsenal

The Lizardman Tyrants will be about a quarter inch shorter, but I think I am ok with that for the savings :), and I can always modify them if need be as they are a lot cheaper.