1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Kroxigors in new Edition

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Vexcor, Aug 24, 2023.

1. Vexcor
    Kroxigor

Vexcor Well-Known Member

So my Question is: How and which one do you use? i love the Model of the Warspawned a lot more, but the Regular ones seems stronger. i am thinking of building 6 Warspawned and use them as normal ones in KC.
    With Frost Buff and +1 to Wound they seem terrifying.
    What are your expierence?

Nathan Weeres and Imrahil like this.
  2. Vallis
    Cold One

Vallis Active Member

The regular Kroxigor do amazingly against lightly armored hordes, and are overall better than Warspawned. The analysis, even before Hoarfrost, is a complicated one because you get different results between Starborne and Coalesced (from the bites) and Koatl's Claw on the Charge. Plus regular Kroxigor do better against units above 9 and Warspawned have an unreliable bonus to attacks if a skink dies nearby.

But as you can see in the average damage numbers below from reinforced units, regular Kroxigor beat or match Warspawned in all attacks but those against the toughest armor. And as you said, they buff really well from Hoarfrost.

PS: Regular Koatl's Claw Kroxigor on the charge averaging 40 damage against a big, soft horde, without any buffs needed, is amazing!

upload_2023-8-30_10-53-17.png

sawalak and Nathan Weeres like this.
  3. Vexcor
    Kroxigor

Vexcor Well-Known Member

i thought so. Then i will use the Warspawned as normal ones. thx you

Nathan Weeres likes this.