1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Adherents of Starlight: An unofficial AoS faction - Feedback needed

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by ravagekitteh, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl
    Slann

Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl Eleventh Spawning

I’d be very interested to see the points values you have in mind for this army, to properly see how they stack up against my Imperishables and the official GW factions, either listed after the Warscrolls like I’ve done or perhaps listing each unit’s points value with its Warscroll.

ravagekitteh likes this.
  2. Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl
    Slann

I have a couple more queries and both concern the Warscroll for your basic core unit - shouldn't the Starsteel spear have a range of 2" rather than 1, given that it's a spear? I ask because currently there's nothing to persuade the player to take Starsteel Spears over Starsteel Swords due to the Swords' superior to Hit score, and that if they're human, shouldn't they have a basic move of 5" rather than 4", as the latter is the move value of Dwarfs and other slower creatures?

3. ravagekitteh
    Skink Chief

ravagekitteh Well-Known Member

Ah yes, looks like I made a few mistakes on the Warscrolls - the move should be 8” as they are meant to be quick (it’s sort of their main gimmick) and the spears should be 2” range. I’ll fix that when I next get the opportunity!

4. Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl
    Slann

I'd love to see you continue with this army thread mate when you've got time, it's such an interesting army concept and it seems a shame to leave it half-finished.

Imrahil likes this.