1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Warscrolls and Cheat sheets

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by Compo_S, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Compo_S
    Skink

Compo_S New Member

Hi,

I wasn't really sure were else on the forum to ask this so thought id try here and I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. Id love a series of warscroll cards as memory aids while playing. A sort of quick reference card. Possible some playing card style ones for things like spells and effects too. Has anyone seen these anywhere we can download and print. I have the PDF of the old scrolls but they've all changed since then.

I envisage having them to hand during the game and being able to flick between them. I have battlescribe before anyone advises that and its ok but with a full force it can be a bit dense and sometimes i just nee to know wounds or WS. I play a game called MCP which uses cards and I find it hugely helpful.

Thanks in advance for any help

2. Putzfrau
    Skar-Veteran

Putzfrau Well-Known Member

you can bring up all the scrolls for free on the aos app, i find that to serve largely the same purpose and be very helpful.

jinjerJosh22 likes this.
  3. Imrahil
    Slann

Imrahil Thirtheenth Spawning

I think thatvis the one I have as well. Sorry cant help you, but like @Putzfrau said you can use the app.

They used to have the warscrolls as download from GW site, but just noticed they don't anymore

Grrr, !mrahil

4. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

Alternatively, do a chart yourself with just basic stats and ability.
    On one A4 you could fit your whole army.

you know? actually i could do something like this during the holidays and then post it for common use... :bookworm:

VikingRage, JTSleep and Imrahil like this.
  5. VikingRage
    Razordon

VikingRage Well-Known Member

I have my version, but it's a currently outdated word document that prints off all the skink spells on a page, slann on another, same for artefacts, constellations, etc. Need to get it back up to date and formatted in time for it to be redundant come march.

6. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

Yep, real life is strangling me, and at this point i believe it wouldn't be a bad idea to wait for our hopefully incoming battletome

7. VikingRage
    Razordon

VikingRage Well-Known Member

March, pending unforseen delays of course.
    I. Can. Hardly. Wait.:banghead: