1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS What are our options? vs OBR null myriad

Discussion in 'Seraphon Tactics' started by Doons, Jul 20, 2023.

1. Doons
    Saurus

Doons Member

So after much evaluation of what we can do now after new rules. I thought it might be good to touch on what other armies will be doing via new rules and how we plan to solve the problems they bring to our initial list plans.

OBR null myriad army appears to be quite magically oppressive and Arkhan is awesome wizard.

Any thoughts ?
    How would you approach such a battle given the list you've been working on?

2. Vallis
    Cold One

Vallis Active Member

I haven't played against Null Myriad, but my first thought is to avoid casting spells that target the enemy units, and focus on buffing our own units and board control. Starborne can make our units mobile and resilient. Keep the enemy busy with various types of skinks. Deep strike with 7" teleport using Raptadon Chargers, Ripperdactyls or Aggradons. Skink screens and Saurus Warriors can waste their time. Focus on scoring objectives and wasting the opponent's time to prevent scoring. Bring Hunters of Huanchi.

And Null Myriad are not protected from Cleanse the Realm, since it's not a spell.

This is similar to how I would deal with Khorne, though they are less resilient to magic. But they get Blood Tithe to spend when we cast on them.

Doons likes this.